Top Forum Posters
1300 Posts
882 Posts
784 Posts
602 Posts
413 Posts

Grouping

7 replies
I would like to figure out how to encourage people in the cabal to team up if they're in the same zone to do missions. It's so much easier and quicker to do it this way. I do this for purely selfish reasons, because I'd like more people to do elites with and start in on lairs. I may need to work on an actual optimized dps spec too, that would open up groups maybe since we seem to have lots of tanks at the moment.
Posted Jul 23, 12 · OP
0  Points
34 posts
+7 Points
Well I'm guilty of just getting in my own head and wandering around solo. I'll try to remember to throw it out there that I am trundling through an area, always willing to help or be helped :)
ASH_Illuminati_logo.png
Posted Jul 23, 12
0  Points
51 posts
+20 Points
I'm way behind you guys. Most of the guild chatter seems to be about elite runs. So whenever I see a run request, I generally glance at it because it's likely for elite stuff.

Would be nice if Funcom beefed up the guild management screen, it's not super friendly.

Either way, I'm currently Q5/6, almost ready for DW (normal) runs and I heal. :)
Posted Jul 23, 12
0  Points
Personally for almost all of Solomon Island and half of Egypt I was able to solo pretty easy, but after that it was definitely a better idea to have a team mate. Some people may reach that point sooner or later than I did.
Posted Jul 23, 12 · OP
0  Points
602 posts
+57 Points
Admins
I definitely encourage grouping when questing. When I first got into transylvania, Manimal and I teamed up and it seems like we destroyed that first zone in no time. So if anyone needs help in their zone, I'd be glad to help.
c93b10c64124166e.png
Posted Jul 23, 12
0  Points
34 posts
+7 Points
I'm at about the same level Kiry.

I've not been in a huge hurry and my time is short, but if you ever need some dps I'm game :)
ASH_Illuminati_logo.png
Posted Jul 23, 12
0  Points
I just got to the City of the Sun God so if anyone is in there and see me online, just give me a shout and we'll team up.

^^ run-on sentence
Posted Jul 24, 12
0  Points
73 posts
+21 Points
I'm in Carpathian Fangs, but more than willing to go back to Egypt (or even Solomon) if anyone wants company questing! Egypt was probably my favorite map set so far (though the storyline in Trans is really interesting!)

In game name is Firewraith, btw :p
TBW Games
The Secret World: Firewraith
Guild Wars 2: Eryna Fairmane - 80 Guardian
Guild Wars 2: Yuca Lightpath - 80 Ranger
Guild Wars 2: Yraen Lightpath - 35 Warrior

Other Games
EverQuest 1: Syylke - 95 Bard (Erollisi Marr)
EverQuest 1: Yraen - 95 Warrior (Erollisi Marr)
Steam: .wraith. (ID: Sylke)
Posted Jul 24, 12
0  Points
Announcement of