of 7

Transmission from the Grand Moff

68 replies
SILINT a
882 posts
+183 Points
Admins
Task Force
I am hoping someone has given you a hand with this. I am having some technical issues getting into SWTOR atm.
Posted Oct 6, 12 · OP
0  Points
72 posts
+21 Points
Like the name change Locious ;) lol

I have not had a chance to login for the past few days due to work - I'm hoping to login on Monday, since Sunday I'm having my Thanksgiving Day dinner with my family. <<<<<< I'm Canadian
31b9ff31ad50a072.png
Posted Oct 6, 12
0  Points
72 posts
+22 Points
I will be on Wednesday evening around 9:00 pacific you can hit me up then
c26fc5d90acbc262.png
5555f116df53e0ae.png
Posted Oct 7, 12
0  Points
72 posts
+22 Points
Yep I have been playing on the pub side as well but would love to set up just a one night a week swotor raid night where we can play newer content and yes you read my post correctly
c26fc5d90acbc262.png
5555f116df53e0ae.png
Posted Oct 7, 12
0  Points
164 posts
+32 Points
Blood - Saw your posting on MOTD for SWTOR. I can't make it Sunday, as I will be gone all of next week. But, all my info in in the above posts.
If I am online, I am willing to help out with anything you need -
- STO - - Rook, Ruek, and Nakita(KDF)
- SWTOR - - Gadjet, Arak, Jag'd, Korybon (IMP) and Sillowet (PUB)
- Neverwinter - - Lakita and Steel
Posted Oct 11, 12
0  Points
72 posts
+21 Points
Haven't had a chance to login on SWTOR....work has been nuts and to add to my craziness I started a business lol

I would love to get my toons on the TBW Guild in Harbinger....as well as start repub toons as well lol

What is everyone's schedules looking like?
31b9ff31ad50a072.png
Posted Oct 27, 12
0  Points
72 posts
+22 Points
State of the game January 2013

This is my first attempt to fill the shoes of our last Grand Moff in giving a monthly update on SWTOR.

First, let me start by thanking people: Nick/Lucious for everything that he has done for TBW to get us to this point his past leadership and continued support are invaluable. So from me to you Nick, Thank you very much. Rob/Tech and the entire TBW community ty for the support and for the community that is such a great draw to recruit from. As most of you know a great Guild website is a hard thing to maintain and our is one of the best. Also I would be remiss not to give a shout out to Empirical Methods a little guild that gave some of us a home during the dry spell. They are a great bunch of guys and I wish them the best in game.

Second, welcome back to all the people who have returned to SWTOR lately and to TBW in SWTOR. I know some of you were in game the whole time just playing in other guilds to continue progression.

Third FTP(free to Play) I think this is great for the game as it gives people a chance to see if they like the game play. I could do without the Cartel market which keeps stealing my cartel coins. It’s like the lottery I play but always lose. Some of you have gotten some very cool stuff from it. (if any of you want a white rat thing let me know I have 3 now). The speeders are amazing however for people leveling new toons as are the xp bonuses.

Finally, raiding. Yes you read it right after our collapse way back in July (thank you nameless *$$##@ who left us) we at TBW SWTOR are raiding again the last two weeks we have destroyed hard mode KP and EV getting new gear for quite a few players and much needed practice for some other rusty ones. (Myself included on dps). This week I hope to at least take a stab at Asation. It is very fun and the mechanics are great. The last fight is awesome. Hopefully we will get there.

p.s. Reminder, load the parser it is a great help for figuring out damage and rotations. I use it and the more who do the more you can see what you might need to work on.

Ok how was that for a first attempt? Flame on
c26fc5d90acbc262.png
5555f116df53e0ae.png
Posted Jan 22, 13
+2  Points
+39 Points
GW2 Leader
Do we have a link for the parser? I don't remember there being one before.
97500120136e778b.png
Posted Jan 22, 13
0  Points
SILINT a
882 posts
+183 Points
Admins
Task Force
Mox Parser link
Posted Jan 22, 13 · OP
+1  Points
of 7