Page
of 4

TBW meet

32 replies
Sher a
413 posts
+152 Points
Admins
This video is dedicated to my friends. It is my version of our trip to Nashville. You cannot know how much this trip meant to me. I hope we can do another Fleet Meet in the future, and more can experience the excitement, the wonder, and the friendship that I did.

The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be.

Sig1.png
Posted Jun 25, 12 · OP
+2  Points
+177 Points
Admins
Fleet Admiral
Task Force
I believe we MUST plan another STO event, but far enough in the future so that people will have time to save/plan. The ONLY thing that could have made this trip any better is if more people could have made it there. Words do not exist to express just how much fun we had! (my mouth muscles were actually sore from all the smiling). Thanks Sher for putting this brilliant video together!
signature_zpsdcb751bd.png

Rank advancement will be based off attitude, participation, activity on the forums/mumble, and performance in game
Posted Jun 25, 12
+1  Points
1300 posts
+135 Points
Admins
Using unauthorized electronics while plane is taking off. Reporting to the FAA! Awesome work as always Sher. I love how you saluted the admiral as she disembarked :p Did you blow the whistle?
NewTBWLogoV3c-trans500.png
Posted Jun 26, 12
+1  Points
of 4
Announcement of