The Black Watch|Site Info
Top Forum Posters
1300 Posts
882 Posts
784 Posts
602 Posts
413 Posts

Official 1.0.4 Patch Notes. Being Deployed tomorrow!

6 replies
33 posts
+13 Points
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6368188147#1

This is a huge patch. The affixes section is awesome. Shielding cannot more than once monster at the same time, and the final one cannot shield anymore. Also, no more being fearchained for ever.

Excited for Paragon levels, and the fact the blacksmith now has a repairing option.
Posted Aug 20, 12 · OP · Last edited Aug 20, 12
+1  Points
+28 Points
Diablo 3 Officer
not too interested in the MF cap at 300%, seeing as how when I do solo MF runs with my companion, I have 300% mf already. The cap is..... craptastic lol
witchdoctorwsydfqteyyzc.png
Posted Aug 20, 12
0  Points
73 posts
+21 Points
Anyone else get a distinct "Beta is Over" feel? ><
TBW Games
The Secret World: Firewraith
Guild Wars 2: Eryna Fairmane - 80 Guardian
Guild Wars 2: Yuca Lightpath - 80 Ranger
Guild Wars 2: Yraen Lightpath - 35 Warrior

Other Games
EverQuest 1: Syylke - 95 Bard (Erollisi Marr)
EverQuest 1: Yraen - 95 Warrior (Erollisi Marr)
Steam: .wraith. (ID: Sylke)
Posted Aug 20, 12
+1  Points
+13 Points
Yes, however the Paragon system will make it so you don't have to use any gear with MF on it, making you fully focused on damage dealing.
Posted Aug 20, 12 · OP
+1  Points
+18 Points
DemonicGoblin wrote:
Yes, however the Paragon system will make it so you don't have to use any gear with MF on it, making you fully focused on damage dealing.

Yeah when you reach level 100 and they say it will take about as long as it did to hit lvl 99 in d2. If anyone remembers how long that took... it took forever! lol
2qty1xk.png
Posted Aug 21, 12
+1  Points
+28 Points
Diablo 3 Officer
Got to play it a little bit yesterday, was enjoying it, and got to play a slightly different build on the Witch Doctor. Was trying a pet based DOT build, and it was working pretty good. Work schedule is a little against me at the moment though. Looks like I really won't be getting back on until maybe saturday night..... and that sucks heh
witchdoctorwsydfqteyyzc.png
Posted Aug 22, 12
+1  Points
+20 Points
Played with the Monk last night for a bit, she's in hell. Not a lot of difference, but I did feel like I was surviving better. I did feel like my baby Wizard is weaker and I had to kite a lot more.
Posted Aug 22, 12
+1  Points