783 Posts
602 Posts
413 Posts

Nightmare Noobs Sign Up!

7 replies
3 posts
0 Points
Hello all

Rellyk, Octavo and I (Herne) have recently been welcomed into the fold and we are keen to get to know you all better as well as progress ourselves and our Cabalies through the game.

Rellyk tanks or DPSs, Octavo heals or DPSs, Herne DPSs or heals so we have the basis of a regular group most evenings 1800-2100 UK time (10am-3pm west coast, 1pm-6pm east coast, 7pm-10pm central europe) and would like to run Nightmare instances for laughs, experience and gear. If you would be interested in joining us at these times (either to progress yourself OR to show us how it should be done) please sign up here.

Strategy is to run a dungeon until we hit a major stumbling block and then move onto the next dungeon - we think this will be the best risk/reward!

Ideally we will use the Cabal Mumble channel or Skype for comms and have read up on all the encounters - mostly we are looking to use teamwork, flexibility and a patient attitude to overcome the challenges facing us.

Would love to hear from you....
Posted Aug 22, 12 · OP
0  Points
When we are online we would welcome you joining and look forward to getting to know you better, and if anyone wants to help us with strategies and advice (5th boss of NM Polaris is our sticking point) then feel free to drop us a line whilst we're on.

Hope to see you all online.
Posted Aug 22, 12
0  Points
9 posts
+5 Points
I'll tank whenever I'm on to help ya guys out.
Posted Aug 22, 12
0  Points
9 posts
+2 Points
Awesome dps here if u need me. Ill help if and when i can not really on a schedule just on when i wanna be but Mal has my number!
Posted Aug 22, 12
0  Points
10 posts
+5 Points
If you need my help let me know, I can tank, dps, or heal. Be sure to ask in cabal chat when your forming it as well to see if any new folks would like to join you.
Posted Aug 23, 12
0  Points
We advertise in cabal chat EVERY time we are going in and never any response - very very sad about it to be honest....
Posted Aug 23, 12
0  Points
Would love to run but you guys are nearly finished by the time i'm home from work.
Posted Aug 23, 12
0  Points
I wanted to thank both Rubrix and Thdiir for helping us out the other day, much appreciated... :)
Posted Aug 26, 12
0  Points
Announcement of